A Few Words
it's so nice to meet you!
I'm Deb/Debra/Debra Jo and my pronouns are she/her
I’m a 30-something-year-old who has known for a long time that writing is a part of my soul. Through a series of entirely fortunate events, I’ve wielded words across a variety of industries and have become a marketing expert. I am passionate about creating meaningful partnerships with businesses in Pennsylvania and beyond to help them grow and experience success in their endeavors.
Let’s grow together.
Random tidbits of information
Icebreakers, fun facts, and other things
- My favorite color is green, and my favorite time of year is spring, when the world seems to beam in a thousand shades of green.
- I rarely stop singing. In fact, my husband and I estimate that we communicate via song lyrics at least 50% of the time.
- I absolutely love living, working, and playing in Pennsylvania.
- Pinterest is my favorite social media and search tool.
- I love data, both in marketing and on my Garmin Connect dashboard.
- I’m a body and fat acceptance activist and fiercely believe that there is room for every body, and we should all take up the exact amount of space we need and want.
Whatever your marketing needs are, I’m looking forward to working together to meet and exceed your goals!